Safe Havens? – Paris Brussels Barcelona And London
• What specific and general planning should organisations have had in place which could have assisted their crisis and incident management during these attacks?
Mosul Case Study – When Do You Stop Taking Risks?
PANEL SESSION – Patterns Of Decision-Making During Past Emergencies
Our panel will discuss lessons learnt and challenges which arose from patterns in decision-making during critical incidents overseas within their organisations.
Using Business Continuity Principles And Mythologies To Add To Informed Risk Decision-Making And Materiality – What Is Materiality And How Does It Relate To Obtaining Informed Consent From Your Travellers?
Could I Have Avoided Being Taken Hostage?
• Linking hostage survival training concepts to my own experience
Screening Third Parties – Do You Know Who You Are Working With?
• Expectations towards local providers
• Vetting local providers (transportation, guarding, advisors, incident response)
• Pitfalls in the use of local providers with real life examples
• Recommendations for vetting and improving cooperation with local providers.
Building In Security Costs For An Overseas Project Pre-Contract
• What motivated our change in process?
Case Study – How Do You Keep Your Travel Risk Management Programme In Tune With A Continually Evolving Business And Changing Security Landscape?
• Strategic overview – why we do what we do for our businesses and safety of our personnel
• Tactical operational – mechanism that captures the travel information, which triggers the activities of the security team, dialogue with traveler, advising security teams on the ground, CI analyst providing CI and geo-political awareness, cyber considerations built into plan, contingency planning and briefing the employee
• Tying security, CI, cyber, employee, and PM into the international business concept
• Risk assessment approach and changes on the ground during visit
• The continuous evolution of refining and keeping in tune to the travel cycle process – model developed for international business travel